Tests for London Exhibition.

Tests for London Exhibition.

I tried using normal staples but the quality is no the same, they are not as reflective, or as strong. They are reasonably solid when they are simply in a line formation but when they are in a “brick” formation they become quite flimsy and break apart. The only advantage is that they are cheaper but that is not really a sacrifice I want to make.


Going back to the 140 series 8mm staple, the problem came with the glue that I use to stick them together, I found that all purpose glue worked a lot better than UHU glue which took ages to dry. Also I need to be careful with the way I glue them together so that the glue is not visible on close inspection it jars with the perception of the piece. I found that the sections were getting quite heavy so I have worked out that I should make 14 panels of the same size and fit them together at the galley.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: